A pretty impressive shot as is.
-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Robinson <charl...@visi.com>
Sender: pdml-boun...@pdml.net
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 20:38:14
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: PESO: Crows

On Jan 26, 2011, at 20:20, Eric Weir wrote:

> On Jan 26, 2011, at 1:43 PM, Charles Robinson wrote:
>
>> Every night around sunset, it seems that every crow in Minneapolis comes to
>> a four-block area near downtown Minneapolis to roost.
>> http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/IMGP7621.jpg
>
> My God! I didn't look at the image before responding perviously. I've never
> seen so many Crows in one location. I remember when I was a kid, they were
> hunted. Hunters would put up decoys and use calls, and hundreds would get
> killed. But I've never seen or heard of this many at a roost.

...and this is AFTER about 2/3 of them left after they spotted me about 200ft
away!

I'm going to keep trying.  At 14F degrees last night, my fingers were
stiffening up after the first 45 minutes.  My wife and daughter run downtown at
the Metrodome (RIP) on Tuesday/Thursday nights - I'll keep bringing the camera
and we'll see what happens.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com