From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
Larry Colen
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 1:32 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: GESO-Taken with new K-R

I love the tamrac straps with the little pockets for SD cards:

http://www.amazon.com/TAMRAC-N-5053-ANTI-SLIP-DIGITAL-STRAP/dp/B0009KKQNM

I used to tape film cans to my neck straps, and was about to do something
similar for carrying SD cards, but I decided to call the camera store to see
if such a thing already existed.  I carry the empty cards in the left pocket
and the full ones in the right pocket.