From: "Jeffery Johnson"
Larry that one looks interesting.

I also came across the following and they look nice however the price on
them does not. I am not sure either how comfortable I am with having the
camera hang at my side as it just seems that I would be bumping it into
things or into others. With having the camera in front I have better control
with keeping an eye on where it is and what I may hit it up against.

http://www.blackrapid.com/

I have the similar strap offered by Sun Sniper.

http://www.sun-sniper.com/

The sun sniper has a steel wire embedded in the strap so someone can't come up behind you in a crowd and cut the strap when the camera is down by your side. That's the only advantage I saw for the Sun Sniper strap over the Black Rapid.

One drawback I've found with that kind of strap is the camera controls are subject to change position whenever the camera is hanging at your hip. You have to verify the controls are in the configuration you want them every time you raise the camera.

It is fairly comfortable.

I may end up getting the following and only because I discovered yesterday,
from just walking around outside the house with the camera, that the strap
that came with the camera is not comfortable around the back of the neck.

http://products.lowepro.com/product/Transporter,2065,41.htm

I came across it Sunday while walking around Best Buy and they have it for
$20

I would recommend also looking at the products of OP/TECH USA.

http://optechusa.com/straps.html

Their straps are comfortable and in my experience slightly less expensive than the comparable Lowe Pro or Tamrac product.

-----
No virus found in this message.