Thanks Pete.
I remeber reading something about some guys making attampts to design thrid
party software for this kind of operation (tethering).
I don't know where or how I can get hold of this software.
What I really need is being able to store images on the fly to the laptop. I
think the manual says I can do this :-)

This is the most important thing to me.

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.