On 13/03/2011 13:56, Jens wrote:
Thanks Pete.
I remeber reading something about some guys making attampts to design thrid
party software for this kind of operation (tethering).
I don't know where or how I can get hold of this software.

Replied offlist with attachments. I would have thought this software would have been on the CD with image management stuff that comes with Pentax cameras....

What I really need is being able to store images on the fly to the laptop. I
think the manual says I can do this :-)

This is the most important thing to me.