Correction $2.69.

On 3/13/2011 11:30 AM, P. J. Alling wrote:
You can probably find them as cheaply in a more or less local store. But yes one of those, (which one I don't know I'd have to look at each description), will work. There's also a multi-connector, which has a SATA PATA and Laptop PATA connector all going to a USB connector that usually only sells about $5.00. If you don't plan to mount the drive permanently that might be the way to go.

Oh look, Amazon has them for 2.95.

http://www.amazon.com/Drive-Adapter-Converter-Optical-External/dp/B001OORMVQ