> >> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf
> Of
> running so
> of
> >> >
> > You probably need one of these:
> > http://www.usbtypewriter.com/
>
> That is *SO* cool. Don't need one, but I do WANT one!

I suspect there is a return to the old ways underway. I recently had a
carpenter in to quote for some work on my house. He has no email or internet
presence, and I suspect no computer although he is quite young, well
educated and obviously working regularly so his business could afford it.
When I arrived home today there was a letter on the doorstep addressed in
copperplate handwriting in proper fountain pen ink. It was his estimate,
which he had typed with an obviously old, well-worn typewriter - and
definitely not a computer font like I sometimes use. I'm inclined to give
him the work just because his typewriter's so cool.