At 7:07 PM -0400 3/23/11, Bruce Walker wrote:
On 11-03-23 7:01 PM, Bob W wrote:
I've just scanned a few Kodachromes, and will send one to the gallery. Here
are some that I'm not going to submit. They include some of the earliest
Kodachromes I ever shot, and thanks to the atrocious conditions in which
I've kept them, they are obviously starting to deteriorate. I haven't
cleaned or dust-removed any of them. These are the first scans I've done for
years, and it shows.

<http://www.web-options.com/KC/>

The early ones are shot with my MX and 50/1.7 or some no-name zoom I had.
The later ones were with an LX and good Pentax lenses.

Many gems in that gallery, Bob. I especially like "Yorkshire, UK. 1979".

Same here. That is an outstanding photograph.

--

Steve Sharpe
d...@eastlink.ca

http://earth.delith.com/photo_gallery.html