I had an absolute blast running around shooting the countryside with Larry, and got more photos than I even know what to do with at this point. I'm working on getting some cleaned up to post for the folks who originally hosted me on the trip at the moment, but I'll be posting some of the shots I took with Larry in the very near future. I just need to take care of a little business first, but once I have a good start on it, I'll get to work on the pleasure photos.

Many thanks, Larry!  You were a kind, generous, and helpful host throughout!

-- Walt