On Apr 14, 2011, at 7:19, Stan Halpin wrote:

> On your main point, I don't see what you refer to as noise in his image.

Same here...
> And returning to your main point, again I don't see what you are referring to
> as noise in his image. I didn't find anything in focus, and there seems to be
> some camera movement, but I don't see noise.

I had that problem as well.  It's fuzzy and WAAAAY over-processed.  Those are
my main complaints with this image.  My thoughts as I looked at it were: "what
the hell was he THINKING?"

>> You can download it here (it is 16MB!!) :
>> http://download.heime.org/sfk/IMG_7553%20bruntone%207.jpg Please note that
>> this is not a picture taken by me.
>>
>> My picture is here: http://album.heime.org/album/tur/imgp0038.jpg

I prefer your image merely because it does not look nearly as "manipulated" as
his.  More detail, too.  But I don't think it's the fault of his camera that
his 15-meg (!!) image has less information than your.  I think he
cooked/worked/fiddled with it to its detriment.

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN