Maybe you listen to much to the canonized brotherhood and to little to
your real friends (read us, the good guys)
;-)
I'm kind of serious when saying this.

I don't see any distracting noise in your picture, and I don't see any
realistic details in the other one.

--
MaritimTim

http://maritimtim.blogspot.com/