The iPad is nice and all but why buy a device that needs a 40$ non-SDXC-compatible adaptor to
read SD** cards and has no USB or multitasking?

Agreed.
I too was put off when I purchased an iPad for my wife this past Christmas & was told I'd need to buy an additional device to directly input photos to the iPad. I run everything I capture thru CS2 first anyhow, so it wasn't a deal killer for me.

All in all, tho its a great device that does most of what my wife expects of it. I input photos thru the home PC & it does a great job of displaying them.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ecke PDML" <overpenta...@googlemail.com>
Subject: Re: Essential Kit