I don't need more than an 8-16G card, already have several of each in
SDHC and CF, so the future value of an SDXC reader, to me, is nil. By
the time I want/need one, the thirty bucks will have already paid for
itself many times over in practical usage.

So I dont fret about it at all. Why waste the time and energy? Go make pictures.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com