On 03/06/2011 5:42 PM, Rob Studdert wrote:
however the GPS units in
phone can be literally turned off

Sask Tel's GPS service can usually place my phone within 2200 meters of where I actually am. Worst GPS service ever. When Tom and I were hanging out in Chicago last year, he would tell his Android where he wanted to go and it would draw him a map. About the best I can get is if I want to go to Manitoba it will point me towards the east, but I'd better be able to find my own road.

--

William Robb