From: Sandy Harris
On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 2:12 AM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
Well, compared to the Flickr interface, or the tectonic launch
time of the Pentax Gallery, or the merely glacial launch time of
Smugmug... it's an annoyance, but not a disabling one.

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW
I've never seen an intrusive ad on that site. I just tested by
clicking on Rick's link (Some nice photos there, by the way.) and got
no ads.

I'm using Firefox on Linux with so ad-blocking and script-blocking
add-ons. I do not recall which, but could look it up if anyone needs
to know.

There is a banner at the top & a banner at the bottom.

Don't know what they're for because the ads are on sites that are apparently in my hosts file. All I see of the ads is "Unable to connect ...". Even if I could see the ads they're not overly obtrusive.

I've never seen any pop-ups from PESOs on photo.net.

-----
No virus found in this message.