I love when bloggers put up these scare tactic articles then wash
their hands by saying that they are not lawyers and to seek
professional guidance.  They get the hits from people who are scared
of any corporation taking their stuff, and they don't even need to be
right.

--
David Parsons Photography
http://www.davidparsonsphoto.com