Finally :)  I've had a run through my photos from our trip to Sydney last
November.

Sorry Brian, I didn't get any photos of you...

http://www.multi.net.nz/sydney-2010/

Wishing we had that springtime Aussie weather at the moment.  We had about 3
inches of snow overnight and it's currently 0.6 degrees C at 11am.

It's still snowing at the moment, we've had two branches break off a tree and
we've been out to try and take off as much snow as we can.  I might take the
camera for a walk this afternoon when (if) it stops.

Cheers,
Dave