A couple of comments on the Huey Pro (since I have one):

First, it does not measure luminance, and since the BIG difference between my
on-screen displays and prints is luminance, I am also in the market for a new
calibrator.

Second, the Amazon review have something that is a red flag to me: a bimodal
distribution of scores.  When you look at hotel reviews, the 5-star ones are
raves and the 1-star ones often say "bedbugs!"  Guess which I pay more
attention to?

Third, to be fair, I have been satisfied with the performance of the Huey Pro,
given its luminance limitations.  An iMac, MacBook Pro, and two 24in Dell
monitors calibrated with it look exactly the same--not a mean feat!

Rick

http://photo.net/photos/RickW