Hi,

I set my K20D so I don't have 2
pictures with the same name (20D0XXXX.jpg for the first 10,000 frames,
20D1XXXX.jpg for the second 10K and so on). But recently when I was
shooting the (let's say) 20D21500 frame, I changed the SD card and I
didn't remember that in this second card I had a couple of old images
(let's say 20D18500 and 20D18501).

As a result, the following frames were named as 20D28502 instead of 20D21501
(this is, the
last 4 digits followed the old image sequence).
I have tried to reproduce the situation, but the camera didn't go back to the
previous number sequence.
So my question is, is there any way to force the camera to put the last 4
digits that I want it to, so I can keep with the original sequence?

Thanks in advance,Jaume