On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Bulent Celasun
<bulent.cela...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Update:
>
> A company  representative has just sent me an email saying that they
> do not support Pentax cameras.
> Also, the (plain wrong) statements of support on their web site will
> soon be removed.
> He says they only support C* and N* cameras.
>
> Could you please name a radio trigger who "does" support K20D and K5?

I've had my eye on the CyberSync triggers from Paul C Buff... they
seem like a less expensive option to the Pocket Wizard, without
resorting to the cheaper and less reliable "ebay' triggers.  of
course, I haven't tried them yet, but I'd be curious if anyone out
there has...

I don't know what their Pentax "support" is... but I don't think
there's anyone out there making triggers that do P-TTL.  I'd use them
to trigger studio strobes in  manual...

Good luck --
-c