On 12/4/2011 12:59, Sasha Sobol wrote:
Thank you For your comments,
Ann - I can find the uncropped shot. There was just a half-cut car at the right.
I wanted it more or less as it appears now when I was shooting and I
am emotionally attached to square format.

--S

Have another look at it as Christine and a couple of others suggested...
cropping down from the top... I think it would be stronger -
I'm not a square format person, but if you are then well, hey, it is ulitmately your eye..

Just think it would be stronger without the large area of black at the top... - the light is great, and the scene is interesting, colors good.
But I maintain it woulbe be really super with a bit if a crop.

Just was curious about the original frame.

ann