On 6/12/2011 5:43 AM, Charles Robinson wrote:
Some friends of mine threw a show in St. Paul on Friday night.

I got in for free in exchange for photographing the festivities - a fair
exchange.

One favorite image from the gallery is this one:

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/new_standards_holiday_show/content/IMGP5948_large.html

The other one was taken while up in one of the highest box seats.  I just aimed the
camera back into the audience and took a 15-second exposure of "the house".  At
about 13 seconds, suddenly the spotlight came up and I think it really ties the image
together.

http://charles.robinsontwins.org/photos/2011/new_standards_holiday_show/content/IMGP5912_large.html

Feel free to comment, if you see something you like (or would do differently).
I won't take a lack of comments personally.... :-)

  -Charles

The confetti shots are really eyecatching. Darn good lighting too

--

der...@iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc