John Francis wrote:

>Now that iPads and the like are becoming more common, assuming landscape
>orientation for the display is becoming a riskier proposition, but it is
>still probably good enough for 99% of the users (Occupy Screenspace!)

I have a Toshiba Thrive (Android tablet) and one of the nice things
about tablets for photo display is the way they reorient the picture
for how you're holding the device. Than way you can use the full
screen whether you're showing a horizontal or vertical photo.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com