Hi Everyone:

I bought an ebook entitled Black and White in Photoshop CS4 & Lightroom: A
complete integrated workflow solution for creating stunning monochromatic
images in Photoshop CS4, Photoshop Lightroom, and beyond by L. Alsheimer & B.
O'Neil Hughes.

It's good enough so far and helping to fill in knowledge gaps (big ones) WRT
black and white rendering--skills I hope to improve this year.  Anyway, there's
a section on the Channel Mixer in Photoshop and how to use said feature to
replicate various film stocks--even a chart is included with the channel mixer
values, as shown below.

Being a Lightroom user, can I just use the *black and white mix sliders* in the
develop mode--that is, dial in the Red Green and Blue values suggested in the
chart, then zero out the values for Orange, Yellow, Aqua, Purple, and Magenta?
Or do I have to use Photoshop for this approach?

Here's the chart.  I hope to do some experimenting this afternoon.

Film Type          Red Values    Green Values    Blue Values
Agfa 200x            18                    41                        41
Agfapan 25          25                    39                        36
Agfapan 100       21                    40                         39
Agfa pan 400      20                      41                       39
Ilford Delta 100   21                     42                        37
Ilford Delta 400
Pro & 3200           31                     36                        33
Ilford FP4              28                     41                         31
Ilford HP5              23                    37                          40
Ilford Pan F           3                       36                         31
Ilford SFX              36                     31                         33
Ilford XPx Super    21                    42                        37
Kodak Tmax 100  24                     37                        39
Kodak Tmax 400   27                  36                        37
Kodak Tri-X             25                  35                        40

In my ebook, this is on page 2970.  lol

Cheers, Christine