To drag this thread vaguely back on topic, and to provide at least
a modicum of support for my claims of some knowledge in this area,
I offer this photograph (albeit using the Olympus, not a  Pentax:

    http://www.jfwaf.com/temp/Marmalade.jpg

[As you may surmise, I *do* like marmalade. But I'd be prepared to
believe that the Kumquat marmalade mentioned by a different poster
is better than any of the varieties I have in the cupboard; I have
made my own Kumquat marmalade in the past, and found it excellent]