On 2/13/2012 2:00 PM, Darren Addy wrote:
I'll take all the A50 f1.7s that I can get for $45, all day long.
Finding one for that price is like finding a $50 bill on the ground.
Whether the aperture ring turns smoothly when you get it, is a whole
'nuther question.

Darren Addy
Kearney, Nebraska

That's one of the things I was concerned about, but they had a 14-day return policy, so I figured it was worth a shot. The seller had a pretty extensive history & just barely under 99% positive reviews, so it seemed likely if there were anything wrong with the lens, it would've been noted.

But . . . we shall see, won't we?

-- Walt