Dan
Fliker has been giving me a bit of trouble --
I saw the first one.. the close-up but not the others...
just came back to this now..

this is the turtle shot I think I like best.. but for some reason it was
difficult to get from one to the other

I'll try again at some point to view the whole portfolio

can't spend much time here just now

best,
ann