on 2/24/12 10:43 AMWalt Gilbert wrote
I hope you're right. My biggest concern is actually damaging the batteries, but
I guess that's what smart chargers are for; to keep that from happening.

yeah; i sometimes (not usually) leave a set in the charger for a couple of days; once my charger declares the battery "full" it will only do a periodic trickle charge at most

(and re Christine's note about Li-ion batteries, i believe they are much more finicky; i have a friend who's been building miniature drones & such for years who has taught me it's rather easy to ruin Li-ion; in fact i did so with a small plane he gave me)