El 17/03/2012 0:07, Cotty escribió:
On 16/3/12, Carlos R., discombobulated, unleashed:

I have seen that MIDI to USB
converter cables are easy to find, but knowing nothing about MIDI my
questions are: What more is needed for his intended purpose?

A Mac. End of.

--

Thanks for your "help", Cotty ;-)
Anyway, he bought an Asus notebook (very good, by the way), without asking me first. But now, seriously, being as he is a computer illiterate person, I would have told you to go for an Apple computer if he had asked for myu opinion before buying his laptop. He's hopeless at using the thing and an Apple would have easier for him to learn.

Carlos