This happens to me maybe 6-7 times a year. A stern e-mail usually
solves it. I also make sure to contact a few of the other writers
who've been copied to alert them. I've yet to have it happen from a
Blogger account; it's always been from self-hosted blog.

I see your article is already gone but he's still going strong with
other people's content.

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com