It is about time, after all:

http://photorumors.com/2012/03/19/pentax-k-r-successor

It appears the biggest improvement is its capacity to induce even
deeper epileptic seizures, if we go by this advertising.

But seriously, what sensor are they going to use (must still be Sony
16MP)? And how will they improve upon the already great-for-the-price
K-r?

Cameras are now plateauing in their capabilities so I'm wondering what
Pentax can bring to the table. Oh, yeah, how about better AF!?!?!?

Cheers,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com