It's all about individual usage, Bob. If I were shooting landscapes
hand-held, then I might miss it more, but shooting people (whether
indoors or out) I need at least 1/60s shutter speeds to stop movement,
and doing that with a 30mm lens means IS would be of no help. If I
were using a 60mm or 85mm, then IS would definitely help at those
shutter speeds. Samsung's 60mm f/2.8 does have IS, but bizarrely,
their 85mm f/1.4 doesn't.

For what it's worth, when I use the 77 Ltd (via adapter) I can shoot
at 1/50s - 1/60s without much issue. Now, when I shoot my 200mm or
400mm primes I do miss IBIS  :-)

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com

    http://EnticingTheLight.com