Ok, try as i might i cannot get a pdf to load in FF version 11. So i'm
now want to up load my extended bookmarks to Safari, which will open
the pdf's, but, every thing i search for this tells me to open
bookmarks in FF and click on Organize book marks. I do not see this
command at all. I dread having to hand bomb 100 or so book marks one
at a time.

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.