> From: pdml-boun...@pdml.net [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of
> P. J. Alling
>
> That sounds like a fall over message.  What ever the problem is it
> doesn't have it's own error message, and whoever wrote the routine just
> defaulted to /something/.  The original programmer either no longer
> works for or never worked for either company, and never documented the
> "feature".

at one place where I worked the (unofficial) standard was to call a
non-existent error-handler called "Oh_Shit!", which caused the operator
console to print something along the lines of "Oh_shit! does not exist, bla
bla..."

At another place we called "ISD99_Nice_little_earner" which invoked the
overnight call-out routine and subsequent overtime payments.