hear, hear on the crapware on a WD external drive.  Had one drive with the
smart ware and some how I found a way to by pass it.  Couldn't figure out how
to get it to work--but that's because the smartware back-up software was really
crapware.  Hope you get stuff up and running nicely, Anthony.

Cheers, Christine