Yes, thank you Brian for sharing this info with the class.
I have been avoiding signing up for Apple's iCloud since I got my
iPad2, but this looks worth trying.
Box.com has an app for iPhone/iPad (and I believe Android, also)

One note regarding the app: its description for "Top In-App Purchases"
is  Personal +25GB $99.99
So I would recommend signing up via Brian's link for the 25GB storage
and getting your confirmation before downloading the app. That way,
when you open the app, you can just log-in and already have credited
the 25GB.

I'm uploading 625MB of photos and videos taken with the iPad, as I
type this. Wonderful!

--
"The key to seeing the world's soul, and in the process wakening one's
own, is to get over the confusion

                          -Thomas Moore, "Original Self"