Thanks, Frank and Bob.

Yes, it is busy, mostly by design.  This was taken at the Friday
evening classic car nights the our town holds in the summer.  This was
Labor Day weekend, the last event of this season, and I was trying to
memorialize the event by showing one of the more interesting cars
together with a sense of the people strolling up and down Main Street
checking out the cars and each other.  On previous occasions, I tried
hard to isolate a single car, but that was never very successful.  (I
have had more success with small details of some of the cars.)

Dan Matyola