I enjoyed the photo, as includes a nice car shot in good light and interesting
stuff going on all around it. It crossed my mind that I probably wouldn't have
pulled the trigger on this, given the busy background. But I think your result
is worthwhile. It's not a good car photo, but it is , in many ways, a good
photo. It held my attention, and that's the ultimate test, IMO.

Paul