On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 3:34 PM, Miserere <miser...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The story gets better... Now we have this!
>
> http://photorumors.com/2012/09/16/rumor-pentax-k-3-full-frame-dslr-camera-at-photokina/
>
> Don't know what to say...

Okay, which one of us jokers wrote this comment:

----
This is an old recycled rumor. Pentax is the sick man of the camera industry.

What good is Full Frame if you have a crappy :

- Flash System
- Autofocus System
- SDM (Sudden Death Motor) Lenses
- Sparse Selection of Outdated Lenses
- Non-Existent Quality Control

If you like junk, you’ll LOVE Pentax!
----

"Sudden Death Motor" -- good one! Sadly true. I'm still debating when
or if I'll get my DA* 50-135 repaired for the _second_ time. The SDM
motor died after 23 months; repaired under warranty; now it has died
again a year later--no warranty left. :-(

The crack about no lenses is off-base though.

--
-bmw