This is undoubtedly true, John. I've had to fiddle with a couple of
mine to straighten out the shoe hold-down collars, for instance. They
tend to get cross-threaded easily.

But if you don't use them a lot, and especially if they aren't earning
revenue for you, at $10 a unit you can afford to go through quite a
few of them before the $60-$80 each unit Cybersyncs make sense.

--
-bmw