Me too. Did you see the split image focusing feature in the X100s?

http://www.petapixel.com/2013/01/07/a-hands-on-demo-of-fujifilms-new-split-image-manual-focusing-feature/#more-98771

That and the zippy AF has me in "shut up and take my money" mode already

The MX-1 looks lovely. Pricey for a small sensor cam, but I'm sure the price will become attractive soon, and I see myself rubbing the brass monkey to get that patina obsessively