On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 6:16 PM, Rick Womer <rwomer1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The camera I would like would have the K-5's resolution, noise level, and ISO
> capability; a =really good= EVF; and half to 2/3 the size and weight of the
> K-5.  Oh, and interchangeable lenses.

... um Fuji X-E1.  See http://goo.gl/C1XjW - Scores on all the points
except for since it’s the only EVF I’ve ever used, I don’t know how it
compares to others.  Compared to the view through the K-5 there’s a
little bit of lag on fast-moving targets, but the information on the
display is a little better-designed, and it’s got the magnifier to
help with manual focus.  I feel no pain.

I’d be really interested in hearing impressions from others with more
experience of different options on these modern EVFs.  -T