On Apr 21, 2013, at 10:52 , Steve Cottrell wrote:

> I think Boston was (and is) another big wake-up call for the USA.

As is the fact that the FBI had the older brother on the radar for 6 years,
even interviewing him two years ago. That was, of corse, before he went over to
Russia for (we assume) training to be a terrorist bomber.

The little brother seems to have been a follower, helping out the big brother
without the will to resist.

Both of them, however, had made good strides within the educational system that
could have played out well if they weren't insane.

Joseph McAllister
     Pentaxian