I would certainly be interested how they SPUR  creativity. Heh.

Marnie aka Doe :-)

In a message dated 5/31/2013  7:59:47 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
distudio.p...@gmail.com writes:
Har, I  just wrote about tripods and their creative effect, maybe I
should put it on  a blog.

http://www.amazon.com/Pedco-UltraPod-Lightweight-Camera-Tripod/dp/B000ANCPNM

>  It's not as stable as a regular tripod, but it's good enough to get your
camera  strapped to something or set on something so you can aim it
correctly.

> That way you can be spontaneous and you're not  lugging around 20 pounds
of "maybe I'll need this".

> Granted -  with the K5 and the 16-50, that's a fair amount of weight on
this tiny thing so  I don't find myself strapping that combo to vertical
poles much!

>  Also: I like this shot you did.  Great lighting and exposure.  Like I
think Paul mentioned, I might rotate it a bit to square it up but that's
about  it.

>  -Charles
>
> --
> Charles Robinson -  charl...@visi.com