From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of eactiv...@aol.com
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2013 3:11 PM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Adobe acknowledges cool reception

Thanks, Bruce (and Gerrit) that explains a lot.  Seems I was foggy all
around, since I didn't spell fogie right. Heh. And agree,  Peter, I can do
it cheaper myself than I could by subscription.

Guess I  better upgrade my LR and Elements before it/they becomes/become
cloud. Not sure  Elements hasn't already, but one can usually find older
copies (using 8  now).

Well, I've been a computer programmer, so I have an inherent  distrust of
the reliability of any computer/computer-related hardware. Uh, they  fail,
from time to time. One should have lots of redundancy. I trust me to do
that.
Not sure I would ever trust anyone else to do it as well.

Marnie  aka Doe ;-)

In a message dated 5/31/2013 9:49:31 A.M. Pacific Daylight  Time,