Never cared for either Rolex or Timex. The former is too expensive & the latter is too cheap (in all the various definitions of the word). I'll stick with the Swiss Army Watch (actual Victorinox) that I've worn for the last 30 years.

And the days when I lusted after the A* 135mm f/1.8 are past as well.

Now it had better be a FA* 135mm f/1.8 and it needs a FF 135 DSLR to go with it.