I'll take an f8 shot today and upload crops of the upper corners. You
tell me. My copy looks no better or worse than photozone's test
samples BTW. Their samples are quite soft in portrait. So is
dpreviews. My barrel probably has a 1/8-1/4" of wobble to the left and
right. vertically it feels tighter.