Havne't done any post-processing yet to get a closer look, but the
16-50's 16/2.8 vignetting was clearly visible on casual inspection (i.e.
I wasn't looking for it and was mildly surprised to see it) on a photo
with lots of sky, so I'd guess it closer to 0.5-1 EV.  That seems large
enough for concern for at least some people and worth mentioning.

Happy to send you the DNG if you want to look for yourself.  ;-)