From: Stan Halpin <s...@stans-photography.info>
Sent: August 2, 2013 8/2/13
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: GESO: Portfolio of nature shots

For a nature photography workshop I am taking part in (in Michigan's Upper
Peninsula starting this Sunday evening), I am supposed to bring along some of
my recent work. I've put together this "best of" collection, still need to
narrow it down further. You have seen and commented on some of these before.
Bob S. - thanks for your continued prodding on lightening up the eagle shot and
thanks to others for their comments on earlier versions of several of these.

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p350284105

stan