Lovely renderings. I wonder what a compare to digital view of same would
have been, e.g. take same view with a film and a digital camera.

Gerrit

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Toralf Lund
Sent: Sunday, August 4, 2013 11:04 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: GESO - Monochrome Summer

Some more from my recent experiments with a DA-35/2.4 AL, on a "film"
camera:

http://se.toralf.net/post/57242528169/monochrome-summer

You may wish to note that these shots are essentially uncropped; I've
trimmed the images every so slightly where the scanner left skewed or jagged
edges, but that's it. So, they may say something about the "full-frame"
performance of the lens, although what I've done is nowhere near a
scientific test.

Thanks for looking,

- Toralf

follow the directions.